Please call for free orthodontic, prosthetic and implantologycal consultations
tel. 71 781 95 25 cell. 790 42 00 55 cell. 796 373 575
Dental caries - leads to a tissue damage and can cause a tooth necrosis, gangrene and even its loss, when not treated.
Depending on the level of a tooth decay we do:
- fluorization (early stage)
- composite fill in (later stages)
- inlay/onlay complements made from composite or ceramics (significant damage of the tooth, root-canal renewal).
- teeth reconstruction with the fiberglass composite.
- cervical losses supplements
To diagnose the dental caries we do:
- stomatologic check-up ( recomended at least every 6 months, for children 3 months)
- RTG X-rays - exposing invisible defects , ( occlusal surface ,for example).
- use of fluids and varnishes which help to distain ( discolouration) spots where desease occurs.
- fluorescent laser - a device that detects microscopic, invisible spots of the tooth demineralization, in which dental caries may develop. Such an examination detects so-called shallow dental caries, being cured by prophylactic procedures.