Please call for orthodontic, prosthetic and implantologycal consultations
tel. 71 781 95 25 cell. 796 373 575 cell. 790 42 00 55
Endodontia (Endodentology) is a stomatology section which deals with a healing of irredeemable dental pulp (tooth pulp)
inflamation and periapical (paradontal) tissue diseases. The basic healing process is a root canal; it is a removal of a soft tissue and replace it with adequate material. It provides the possibility to retain your own tooth without having it removed
or/and having prosthetic done. To map out all the canals we often use a microscope.
Thanks to microscope we can:
- localize the canals with abnormal positioning,
- work out with precision the curved roots and obliterated canals,
- precisely remove an old filler in case the root canal treatment is needed,
- heal the root canal complications (ex. perforation),
- remove broken tools from canals.
After root canal is done properly, teeth in 95% function the same way as the rest in the mouth, without any complaints.
However those teeth require periodic radiological control.
Depending on the rest of the firm tissues condition, sometimes prothetic support is needed. The purpose is to strenghten
the tooth and/or avoid a fracture ( in-lay/on-lay, prothetic crown.)